Its impossible to take the time to maintain your leather shoes to our total satisfaction.
But its possible to retain the new look within minutes if we give them a proper clean every now and then.
- Step 1: Remove all dirt and clean with a shoe brush including the soles.
- Step 3: Apply shoe polish in the same color of your shoes. Apply evenly with a soft cloth.
- Step 5: Now apply cream polish in a circular motion. This is for the protection of leather.
- Step 7: Store shoes in a stretcher to maintain their shape, you can also alternatively stuff the toe with newspaper.
- Step 2: Remove shoelaces to prevent staining them and to allow reaching the tongue of the shoe for cleaning and polishing
- Step 4: Buff the polish with a natural bristle brush.
- Step 6: Ensure polish is completely dried and buff shoes with natural bristle brush. Use separate brush and cloth for each color of shoe.