Most men might know all about style.
But looking sharper and smarter than 99% of other guys is actually simple. Read on to know more about achieving that smart look with simple steps:
1. Spend more on quality.
Quality lasts longer than quantity, and you look better in it.
2. Own more shoes.
How many pairs do you own? Get some more. Vary the styles. Genuine Leather Shoes are the most underrated tools in a guy’s style arsenal.
3. There are more shoe colours than brown and black.
Coloured leather and suede are great shoe options. Go ahead and wear greys and blues.
4. Casual Genuine leather shoes make any everyday outfit look more stylish.
Have some good brogues, saddle shoes, or loafers for your day-to-day get-ups.
5. The shinier your shoe is, the smarter you appear.
High gloss formal genuine leather shoes makes you look smart and a softer texture is more casual.
6. Really good formal leather shoes make a bit of noise when you walk.
Don’t be shy about it. Embrace the authoritative tap-tap-tap of stacked leather heels.
7. Gym shoes are for the gym.
The same for athletic socks.
8. Match the colour of your socks to the colour of your trousers.
Sometimes, when you want to be daring, wear a bright, contrasting colour instead.
9. Shine your shoes more often than you think you need to.
About once a month is good.
10. Don’t believe in absolute rules.
White trousers. Plaids with stripes. We are taught not to wear, but there’s always a reason to break a rule once in a while. Don’t be afraid to. But remember that the “rules” are usually there for a reason, too, and use some common sense.